We were founded in 1984 by Adjunct Associate Professor Edwin R. Howell and are one of the largest single location Optometry practices in Melbourne. As independent optometrists we can offer a number of benefits.
- We provide continuity of care. You can always see the same optometrist who understands and knows you and your vision problems. All of our optometrists have had a long tenure at the practice. Currently our optometrists have been with us for between 10 and 30 years.
- We take the time to provide comprehensive eye care. Your first appointment is usually between 45-60 minutes to be sure that we have fully addressed your visual needs.
- We have access to all suppliers of lenses, frames and contact lenses and can source materials that are best for you.
- We have two highly trained and experienced Optical Mechanics who can provide you with expert advice on frames and lenses that will work best for your prescription and visual needs. All work is done onsite by our technicians enabling us to guarantee quality workmanship. Your frames will be optimally adjusted and we provide ongoing maintenance.
- We are 100% local and Australian owned.